Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photography and bouldering!

I've been looking into photography recently as I'm keen to do a good job of photographing and filming my time in the alps.  As such I've been looking at hiring a lens from http://www.lensesforhire.co.uk/.  I'm looking to get a 10-20mm ultra wide angle lens as I think this will work best for landscapes and help take shots of me or Chris climbing whilst getting some background in too.  I've been looking into getting a holster style holder for my camera which I will put on the hip strap of my rucksack.  This I'm yet to decide on, and I've got a couple more articles to read on http://www.ukclimbing.com/.

With all this in mind when I headed down to Shropshire Climbing Centre for a spot of bouldering.  This felt really good and my climbing is still improving.  I'm sure the weight loss from running is still improving me no end :)  Anyway I wanted to try out some climbing photography so I climbed up and took some of Chris doing a problem along the edge of the roof.



I also set up the exposure and tried to get some dynamic shots but they didn't quite work out how I wanted, although not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment