Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Retroblogging!

Ok so I've been a little slack on the blogging and now I've got a little catching up to do!  I've been running and I feel that's coming along.  Managed 8 miles in 1:15 around the harder part of the Ironbridge half marathon course so that was good and also got a good route in around the Wrekin and Arcall, also about 8 miles.  I've broken through 8 min/miles but not consistently - I'm managing 9:30 over rough ground on average so thats coming along nicely.  Before I headed to Cornwall I went to Grinshill for a WMC meet.  I won't bore you with the details but here is a pic taken on my iPhone top roping Main Wall 5a and Chris on something else, his pic was pinched from Paul Ruck's site


Me on Main wall (5a)


Chris Ellis on unknown route?

No comments:

Post a Comment